Sunday, May 10, 2009

Key West Day Eight

Posted by Picasa

We woke up, finished packing and headed for checkout. We thought we were going to take the bikes out for one last ride, but didn't end up having enough time. We ended up eating breakfast at the overpriced Town N Tavern at the Marriot next door to Hyatt.

We made it to the airport and by the time we got there, we were ready to be home. We had a conection in Atlanta and made it to Indy just before 6 o'clock. We then took off for Lafayette to go and get our buddy, Gus! He was so excited to see us and was ready to go home. We had dinner with Bob and Louella and shared some pictures and then headed home. It was almost 11 o'clock before we were home and we crashed!

2 comments:

  1. Gus is such a beautiful dog Katie...I especially like the picture of you and him! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trip!! Awesome blogging during, I appreciated that! Now onto making babies...


    :):) Just kidding, but we ARE three up on you guys!!!....

    I'm just sayin'...

    :):)

    ReplyDelete