Thursday, May 07, 2009

Key West Day Five

Today was, dare we say, our best day yet. Everyday here has been awesome, but today really was amazing. We went on a full day excursion with Danger Charters - we sailed to a remote island for kayaking after snorkeling in a wildlife refuge. Kayaking through the mangrove trees that form the island and learning about the wildlife was intriguing. On recommendation of our captains, we went for dinner at the Hogfish Bar & Grill and rushed back to the resort to catch the end of the sunset.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You two are just too cute!
    I especially love the one with the snorkling gear on! Sounds like an amazing day! How are you going to top this tomorrow...ha! I'm sure you'll figure something out!

    Love you...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A TRIP!!

    Wow, every day gets better and better!! Who planned this whole excursion. You have quite the itinerary!

    FYI: Bangin' beach bod Katie!!

    This post-baby bod of mine is in no way bikini ready ;) I did start running again though so maybe by August...

    ReplyDelete