This morning we had a blast on a 27 mile jet ski tour around the island. This evening we made a delicous steak dinner with the grills at the resort and then raced to get key lime pie during sunset.
Hi Honey...do you think you are having enough fun yet? My goodness...you look like you are having such a good time! It's been so nice that you are posting a photo collage every evening...as soon as I check your blogspot and see a new post, I get a big smile on my face and click to make the picture bigger and take in every detail! You have taken some beautiful photos honey! We are all alot jealous that we aren't there! Maybe someday! Continue to have a wonderful week you two!
Hi Honey...do you think you are having enough fun yet? My goodness...you look like you are having such a good time! It's been so nice that you are posting a photo collage every evening...as soon as I check your blogspot and see a new post, I get a big smile on my face and click to make the picture bigger and take in every detail! You have taken some beautiful photos honey! We are all alot jealous that we aren't there! Maybe someday! Continue to have a wonderful week you two!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots...Mom
Awesome, really awesome!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great trip!!