Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Bark Park

Today was a beautiful day and we decided to start the day off by bringing Gus to the dog park. We hadn't brought him in a while because of his leg injury, but he was definetly happy to be back! He is so close to catching the frisbee, but not quite there yet. Hopefully we will continue to have nice weather and we can go again soon; he doesn't last too long in the heat because of his black coat. Enjoy the pictures and video.


We came home from church and made one of our favorite summertime meals - Turkey Burgers!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! Gus has really changed since we last saw him! He is beautiful! Is that the same frisbee thing that we left with you last summer? It looks awfully familiar! You looked like you were having so much fun! Katie...love your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... we had a great time! Thanks for the comliment on Gus! And Yes that is the frisbee thing you left here last summer... he doesn't tend to play keep away as much with it as the kong frisbee.
    I'm glad you like the haircut... I needed a change and shorter is so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the haircut. Cute change. Doesn't it feel awesome to wash your hair the first time after a short cut...love it!

    Gus is awesome! A dog is such a great way to start your family. Makes me miss the good old days of taking Henry to the dog park in WA!!? That seems like AGES ago!!

    I can't even take him to the playground with us now because the last time I did, I let him off the leash to run around and I FORGOT him. Yep..I did. I had all three kids rounded up and was headed home. COMPLETELY FORGOT I HAD TAKEN HENRY!! He had run off to the back part of the field and "out of sight, out of mind!" We made it about a block away from the park when I hear this noise of something SPRINTING up behind me....it was Henry!! I wasn't going to tell Ian, but Alivia told on me as soon as she got on the phone with him that night. 3 kids put me at my limit. Henry has to stay home unless Ian is with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy... what a cute story about Henry! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete