Monday, June 01, 2009

Words to Live By

I created a new blog last night. We feel blessed every week when we get home from church to have such a wonderful church to attend and a gifted and blessed Pastor. I always take notes during the sermon, but usually scribble to get everything in as sometimes Pastor Chris talks fast. I have always meant to copy my notes to make them neater and more legible, but decided that this would be a good way for me to type them out, but also share the message with others.

They haven't upload the video yet of the sermon, but I will add the link when they do. Feel free to listen and follow along with my notes if you have the time!

I have posted a link in the right column if you are interested in checking it out!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog layout, love the new Blog idea with your sermon notes. Ian and I have had no luck finding a church here. We really want one with a great childrens' program (for obvious reasons) and most here in town have an average age of 65+. I will look forward to reading along!

    ReplyDelete