I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and had to share it. It was sooooo good!
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
1 lemon, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs and pecans.
3. Brush each salmon fillet with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
4. Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with a wedge of lemon.
yum. We'll be trying this :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks delicious Katie...I'll have to make it real soon! You are getting so creative in the kitchen! You are quite the 'Domestic Goddess!' Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere have you gone? Are you pregnant and too sick to type. That'd be awesome. If you are let me know so I can get started on a baby package :):):)
ReplyDelete