Monday, June 08, 2009

Roll Over

We've been working on teaching Gus to roll over the last few days. We started on Friday and here is the result after working with him a little each day since then. He's here to prove that he can do anything... Ok... maybe not anything, but we're pretty proud of him!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Katie...that is so great!!! I find myself with a big smile on my face as I'm watching it over and over again! What a smart animal! He is so amazing...you too! It takes alot of patience to train a dog. I havn't taught Charlie how to do anything new for a very long time. I should get busy huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You'll be a great parent. Consistency is KEY! Nice work Gus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :):) I just read Nathans reply to my race comment!!! Thanks for clearing that up!! Honestly...you should understand that I ONLY said something because I have the SAME type of picture from Ironman, not to take ANYTHING away from your achievement!!! Ian called me a terd (who uses that word?!?!)for commenting on it. (Obviously he is still bitter about that chick ruining his picture). Anyway, if you also think I am a "terd" -- then, my deepest apologies. After all, I just ran 2 miles and averaged 9:10 pace. Nice--like I can talk. :) My many "congrats" to you, you REALLY REALLY did awesome.

    Thanks again for the in depth detective work on my observation ;)

    ReplyDelete