That is about the cutest family picture EVER!! I love that the blog is already pink. You wait...it is only the beginning. Liv has requested a pink room at the new house so I am up to my eye balls in pink right now. :) So happy for you and yes...."patiently" waiting for your story!!!
I've been working on an update and I tried to call you yesterday. We didn't have a very good night last night so I can't promise anything today, but hopefully for sure by tomorrow. We are looking forward to Grandma's visit now that Nathan is back to work!
That is about the cutest family picture EVER!! I love that the blog is already pink. You wait...it is only the beginning. Liv has requested a pink room at the new house so I am up to my eye balls in pink right now. :) So happy for you and yes...."patiently" waiting for your story!!!
ReplyDeleteupdates?? phone calls?? NOTHING!!! Hoping you have some time when Grandma arrives :) In the meantime...kiss the angel for me!
ReplyDeleteI've been working on an update and I tried to call you yesterday. We didn't have a very good night last night so I can't promise anything today, but hopefully for sure by tomorrow. We are looking forward to Grandma's visit now that Nathan is back to work!
ReplyDelete