How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
Sleep: not going so well anymore... getting up appx every 2 hours to use the bathroom!
Best Moment This Week: I got pampered this week... manicure, pedicure and hair cut/color!
Food Cravings: I've been craving and eating graham crackers like crazy! :)
Symptoms: I was having quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions today, but they have subsided this evening.
What I am looking forward to: getting some more things checked off the list of things we want to do before baby arrives and my doctor appointment on Friday to see how we are progressing!
Milestones: dilated 1 cm as of Friday's doctor appointment
WHATEVER!!! I gain 35-39 with each of mine. I am already at 10 with this one and I am only 19.5 weeks :) You look FANTASTIC Katie. Clearly you are one of the lucky ones. Maybe it has to do with the cravings though. you crave graham crackers---I crave S'mores. I have been eathing them (microwave made) about 3-4 times a day. The chocolate and marshmellow on those suckers must be adding up. Friday is my 20 week check up and ULTRASOUND!! :) Even though the sex will remain a secret, i am so anxious to see this little one. It needs to be more REAL to me. I still can't get over--NUMBER 4!! :):)
ReplyDeleteAmy...
ReplyDeleteThose microwave S'mores sound like a pretty good snack for this afternoon! Thanks for the idea! :)
We still can't get over #4 either, but couldn't be more excited for you guys! I can remember how excited I was for our mid-pregnancy ultrasound too! It is so AMAZING to see them on screen.
... and hopefully you can get you camera cord working so you can upload pictures! I'm excited to see your baby bump and of course the ultrasound pictures from Friday!
Did the S'mores hit the spot?? If you didn't try them...don't start!! I'm just sayin....it's dangerous!
ReplyDeleteYesterday and today the cord worked. I really haven't figured out how to get a belly shot with no Ian. It is there, for sure :)
The mid-preggo ultrasound is the best. To see the little face, the fingers, the toes, maybe even a thumb suck or two...Ahhh...can't wait!!!
Have you had an internal yet to see if you are dilated or effaced at all?!? I am so excited for you!!
nevermind---1 cm. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Guys!!! Jeff and I had no idea you were expecting!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well. Katie, you look great at 38 weeks! I never made it past 37 with Alex, and he was 8lbs 9 oz. and Owen I had right at 38 weeks and he was 8lbs 7oz...I had porkers!! Can't wait to hear all about it!