Sunday, January 10, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Will this be Owen Matthew's bedding...

Or will this be Adisyn Mae's...

We've been having a hard time finding a gender neutral bedding set that we like for the little Mr. or Miss. so have decided to wait until after the big arrival to order the bedding set. We figure we will be using a bassinet in our bedroom for a while anyway and this way we can get some pink or blue in the room! 
April is going to be here before we know it!!!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I am a huge fan of both names you have picked out!!! Secondly, the bedding sets are adorable! I love the idea of waiting until he or she arrives so that you don't have to spoil the surprise, but you can still have the bedding you like! So, to sum up, I am loving everything about this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedding is adorable!! Good idea of waiting, it is so exciting picking everything out. Hope all is going great and you're loving the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers!! how exciting to read both names and see your adorable bedding selections!! The names are just PRECIOUS!!! I'm so excited for April!!!

    ReplyDelete