Sunday, January 17, 2010

26 weeks



How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds
Body Changes? nothing but belly!
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping pretty good... except for when I wake up on my back
Best moment this week: laying in bed at 4:15 am with Nathan's hand on my belly with a very active baby!
Food Cravings: sweets, but I've been trying not to give in or find healthier sweet snacks
What I miss: Can't think of anything at the moment... I'm loving every moment of this!
What I am looking forward to: continued planning of the nursery and shopping!
Milestones: Baby seems to be responding to Nathan's voice!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, you are one of those "basketball under my shirt" type of pregnant women. I envy you, as I am a "my face doubles in size, and I gain a nice rear" type of preggo woman!!!

    Seriously you look darling!! I can't believe you have only gained 10 pounds! That's NUTS!! But I am sure avoiding the sweets helps. I tend to dive right into Blizzards, and french fries (at least I own it). I am so glad you didn't find out...makes the birth SO EXCITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete