Friday, December 25, 2009

5 months


How far along? 22 weeks 5 days (5 months)
Total weight gain: +6.8
Sleep: Actually pretty good, probably because we have been so busy with getting settled in the new house.

Best moment this week: It's Christmas and we are finally in our new house!
Food Cravings: All the Christmas goodies!
Symptoms: I have actually been feeling really good!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my new doctor next Wednesday!
Milestones: Nathan has been able to feel movement quite a bit this week!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?!??! Less than 7 pounds?!?! You look adorable!! Hope the move isn't killin' you!! Send me your and your mom's email addresses. I am making my blog private and wanted to make sure you both could still access it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sweetheart...you are really popping out! What a change from when you were here a month ago! Wow...so cute! And Kasi is right...you sure make a cute pregnant lady! I love you honey!

    ReplyDelete