Total weight gain/loss: +4
Sleep: good if I sleep with 3 pillows! :)
Best moment this week: Seeing him/her at the ultrasound!
Food Cravings: Honey Nut Cheerios
What I miss: being able to wear anything out of my closet! I am starting to become limited!
Symptoms: Was just diagnosed as borderline hypothyroid and started on medication.
What I am looking forward to: painting the nursery at the new house this weekend!
Milestones: We are pretty sure that Nathan felt the baby move a few times this week!
Food Cravings: Honey Nut Cheerios
What I miss: being able to wear anything out of my closet! I am starting to become limited!
Symptoms: Was just diagnosed as borderline hypothyroid and started on medication.
What I am looking forward to: painting the nursery at the new house this weekend!
Milestones: We are pretty sure that Nathan felt the baby move a few times this week!
Ok, I can't believe this is your 20 weeks!! You are so so so so teeny tiny!!! That is the precious baby bump ever!!!
ReplyDelete