We got the sellers initials on the counter offer last night so...
we are now only contingent on the inspection - which will be Friday afternoon.
I will be going along on Friday, but not because I am interested in the inspection. Yes, that is important, but I will be picking out paint colors... the blue is a little much don't you think?
we are now only contingent on the inspection - which will be Friday afternoon.
I will be going along on Friday, but not because I am interested in the inspection. Yes, that is important, but I will be picking out paint colors... the blue is a little much don't you think?

You know I agree with you there honey...not a fan of 'that' color blue! I know you and Nathan will make it cozy and beautiful! Just the kind of people you are! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteOur kitchen was almost the exact shade of blue when we bought our house, too. It was the first thing I painted, let me tell you! Congrats, pending inspection. :)
ReplyDelete