How far along? 8 Months (35 weeks 4 days)
Total weight gain/loss: 19 pounds
Body Changes: with my belly getting bigger I am definitely starting to feel it more in my back
Sleep: hard to get comfortable and then that position only stays comfortable for so long...
Best moment this week: getting the dimmer installed in the nursery and finishing the crib skirt
Food Cravings: Bonefish Grill
Symptoms: starting to notice a decline in energy
What I am looking forward to: breastfeeding class tonight and doctor appt tomorrow morning
Symptoms: starting to notice a decline in energy
What I am looking forward to: breastfeeding class tonight and doctor appt tomorrow morning
What a darling picture of you sweetie! You are so beautiful! Getting bigger and bigger every day...it won't be long now honey!
ReplyDeleteYou do look amazing!! I can't believe you are only at 19 pounds!! Good for you--you'll have a quick easy recovery. I am anxious to look back and comment on your old posts. I was absent for awhile (on my own blog too).
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to have you back blogging again! I missed your posts!
:) Thanks Katie!! And yeah...there is quite a bit of cosmetic updates needed in the new house. Most of them will be waiting a year or two. The other 2 bedrooms just need painted. Clint's room was cheaply paneled and the ceiling looked really dated so we decided to make his a priority and get it done before we move it. We were going to live with the carpets upstairs but once we gutted Clint's room we decided to just rip our all the carpet on the second floor. The bathrooms will eventually need gutted too, and paint EVERYWHERE downstairs. We spent 1000.00 bucks in 2 days--so yeah...we need to hold off on any further renovations for a while. Money goes so fast with house stuff. Its worth it to make a place your own, we just need to pace ourselves :)
ReplyDeleteAnyway--we will for sure have to get together this summer. Ian and I are trying to spend a little less time going home and a little more time traveling as a family. It is our goal for this summer.