Total weight gain/loss: still holding at 16 pounds
Body Changes? just the growing belly!
Sleep: Just started having to get up to use the restroom within the last week or so and I have been enjoying the ability to take a nap during the day if I feel the need.
Best moment this week: having Mom here and the baby shower at Carrie's!
Food Cravings: fruits and veggies and always - CHOCOLATE!!!
Symptoms: crazy hormones and irritability
What I am looking forward to: Our maternity photo shoot this weekend!
Milestones: We started our Preparing for Childbirth classes last week - it is all starting to become very real that we will be parents in only a few short weeks!
Food Cravings: fruits and veggies and always - CHOCOLATE!!!
Symptoms: crazy hormones and irritability
What I am looking forward to: Our maternity photo shoot this weekend!
Milestones: We started our Preparing for Childbirth classes last week - it is all starting to become very real that we will be parents in only a few short weeks!
You look so excited and almost giddy in this picture. The end is coming SO FAST!! :)
ReplyDelete