Monday, March 30, 2009

I Love You Uncle Rusty!!!


I just wanted to pay a little respect here to my Uncle Rusty who is battling his last days with prostate and bone cancer. Nathan and I both feel very blessed that we was doing well enough back in October to make the trip here for the wedding; he rode down with my dad a few days before the wedding. It was very nice for the four of us to spend some time before the busyness that surrounded the wedding!

As hospice now takes over his care, I pray for comfort and peace for Rusty and all who love and care for him. We have all been blessed to know you and love you.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet, sad post :(

    You have such a great outlook though. Better to have to struggle losing amazing people, than to live your whole life without them.

    I pray for peace for you all.

    ReplyDelete