SO VERY CUTE!!!!!I love both videos! How did you make those?? I would love to do one of my kids. Ian and I went to Ga and the kids were PERFECT so if we can get #3 out and happy, we'd love to plan a trip to see you this summer perhaps?!?
We actually had them made by a guy at our church for the wedding. They played after our Moms were seated, but before the wedding march.We would love to have you this summer. You just tell us when and we'll be ready!
What an awesome idea. As if a wedding day isn't emotional enough--had to get EVERYONE in tears, right?!! Very sweet idea!
I hope you guys remember us, Very nice videos! Hope you all are doing very well. Stop in next time you all are in town. Kelli and Jeff
SO VERY CUTE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love both videos! How did you make those?? I would love to do one of my kids.
Ian and I went to Ga and the kids were PERFECT so if we can get #3 out and happy, we'd love to plan a trip to see you this summer perhaps?!?
We actually had them made by a guy at our church for the wedding. They played after our Moms were seated, but before the wedding march.
ReplyDeleteWe would love to have you this summer. You just tell us when and we'll be ready!
What an awesome idea. As if a wedding day isn't emotional enough--had to get EVERYONE in tears, right?!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet idea!
I hope you guys remember us, Very nice videos! Hope you all are doing very well. Stop in next time you all are in town. Kelli and Jeff
ReplyDelete