Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowed In


Nathan and I are both home from work this morning because Indiana... unlike Minnesota and Pennsylvania... doesn't know what to do when 12" of snow falls in just over 24 hours. They haven't plowed our subdivision... so we are officially "snowed in."

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie...the snow is so pretty! The picture of you and Gus is sooooo cute!
    You should try and get one of Nathan and Gus too! I love the SNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You are lucky you're not in Buffalo!! We have SO MUCH SNOW!!! I laugh because now Ian and I think nothing of "expected snowfall" that is under 12 inches.

    Gus is gorgeous!! I can pretty much crack up anytime I think of Nathan telling the story of him pulling things into his kennel to destroy. Let's be honest....no one tells a story like Nathan. Such animation!:)

    ReplyDelete