Monday, February 22, 2010

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 pounds
Body Changes? well... supposedly I am now gestational diabetic and have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day. I still haven't decided if I agree, but I would rather be careful.
Sleep: I love sleep and have still been able to do pretty well at night!
Best moment this week: finding out my Mom is coming down for the Johnston baby shower next weekend!
What I am looking forward to: finishing the curtains for the nursery (should be done this weekend)
Milestones: only 9 weeks to go!!!


and I know I haven't been keeping up so here are a few pictures from the last few weeks...

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful belly! I love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you've only gained 16 pounds. When that baby comes out you will be RIGHT BACK TO NORMAL immediately!! Your belly is precious. Lucky you--2 showers!! Keep the pictures coming. ONLY 9 weeks!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete