


I would have to say that the few moments we had looking at our baby during the ultrasound yesterday were some of the best moments of my life. What a miraculous gift from God that this little life could evolve from a single cell... to the little being we saw yesterday... to our son or daughter that we can't wait to meet this spring!
After the doctor got the images and measurements he needed the baby really started moving around and I think that exact moment is when I looked at Nathan and it really sunk in that we are going to be parents!
Thanks to everyone for your congratulatory messages yesterday and your continued thoughts and prayers!
You sure have a way with words honey...brought tears to my eyes. I miss you soooooo much. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it such a miracle!! It never loses that feeling either...each time it just blows your mind. Wait until you hear the heartbeat...I cry every time!! It really is the most amazing thing that we as women have the privilege of doing. I mean--no matter what we have always "known" our children for 9 months longer than anyone else--what a gift. Enjoy your pregnancy--I know it is easy to be so excited about meeting your little one, but really savor all the little kicks, doc appts, and heartburn (had that yet??)...all of it makes for the most amazing experience. I am so excited to hear you write about the first time you SEE him/her. It will take your breath away!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I am going to have to check your blog daily again...for so long you were slackin' on me--happy you are back!!
Amy...
ReplyDeleteI still feel like I have to remind myself that I am pregnant. Yes, the ultrasound was amazing and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat! I can't wait to feel the kicks and look forward to the dr appts. I've only had 1 bout of heartburn and hope it stays away! I have tried to imagine the moment that we will meet him/her for the first time and just thinking about it makes me emotional so I can't imagine how we will actually feel!
Thanks for your comments and I see more blog activity in my future!